Hello All. This is our outpost on the web to try and keep our far flung family and friends posted on our family happenings.

Communicate....

....e-mail us, tell us what you are doing, reconnect. Write David on david@massivegroup.com or Tina on christina@massivegroup.com, and also visit our company website on www.massivegroup.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My First 10K

November 18th. I ran my first 10K race. The annual Pirates Week "To Hell and Back" started at 7am at the Governor's Beach. The route took us up Seven Mile Beach Road to Hell Road in West Bay with the Devil's Hangout being the turning point (hence the name). The race ended at the Courtyard Marriott where a feast awaited the runners. Melissa Boxall was my running partner, and thanks to her level of fitness and ease with running, she kept me occupied with stories for the entire run. We finished in 1hour 4 minutes. Taylor, Ryan and David came out to cheer us on.

No comments: