Hello All. This is our outpost on the web to try and keep our far flung family and friends posted on our family happenings.

Communicate....

....e-mail us, tell us what you are doing, reconnect. Write David on david@massivegroup.com or Tina on christina@massivegroup.com, and also visit our company website on www.massivegroup.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SEPT 11. TINA TURNS 39

The plan was a very low key birthday this year. WOW - my girls gave me a wonderful surprise! I walked into Icoa Cafe for a quiet lunch with Lisa, and 13 girls were there, awaiting my arrival with champagne, a beautifully laid table, and a delicious menu. Lisa, Aoife, Diana and Gilly pulled off the perfect surprise birthday lunch. Such a happy day surrounded by friends I love.
Later that evening, David surprised me with a romantic dinner at the Ritz in a private beach cabana. This was a great day of celebrating as I slowly approach the big one.

No comments: